Stop worrying, and keep working
When something goes wrong with your network, everything comes to a halt.
With most IT contracts from other competing companies, you have to wait for something to break before the provider will look into optimizing your system.
This type of work practice can leave you worrying about when and where downtime will strike and how much it’s going to cost.
What if you could minimize downtime and predict your IT expenses?
With LMJ Consulting’s managed services you can expect:
- Peace of mind – your systems are monitored 24/7
- Less downtime – we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Fewer disruptions – we provide most services remotely or overnight
- Predictable budgeting – a flat monthly fee covers everything
We provide seamless support guaranteed to significantly improve the functionality and efficiency of your technology while eliminating the frustrations of you and your team. This comes with extensive experience serving the oil and gas, manufacturing, and travel industries.
Managed services from LMJ provides you with more reliable performance and more predictable expenses. That means you get more value from the technology you’ve already invested in, while actually reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.
We can move your email to the cloud and make your office more secure
Having your e-mail on the Cloud ensures that you never have to worry about losing your e-mail again because of a server crashing, or because of your local internet failing.
Keeping your e-mail on the Cloud gives your company peace of mind, and LMJ Consulting has helped many of our clients make the transition to having their e-mail on the Cloud.
This involves moving from either a local Exchange Server or another hosted email system.
Regardless of the system that you are using, LMJ Consulting will backup your
existing emails, will set up your Cloud Account with Office365, and ensure that no e-mails, contacts, or calendar events are lost in the process.
Why should you move to a Cloud email?
- Reliable. Email in Office 365 is run by Microsoft and is the same email technology used by Fortune 500 companies, only designed for small businesses.
- Tons of space – With Office 365 business email you can get up to 50 GB of email storage with the ability to send messages up to 25 MB in size.
- Mobile access – Available from all phones and tablets that can receive email, including Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry devices.
- Secure and Protected – Defend against malware and spam with built in filters that are frequently updated to address new threats.
- Web-based Access – Access email through any modern web browser using the Outlook Web App, which provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of Outlook.
- Shared Calendar and Contacts – Users can compare calendars to schedule meetings and can contacts, groups, and access a company-wide global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms.
- Guaranteed Up time – You have peace of mind knowing your email will be available when you need it, with a 99.9% uptime service level agreement.
- Custom Domain – Ability to use your own custom domain as your email address.
- One Drive Storage – Office 365 subscribers get unlimited One Drive storage. This allows you to access your files from anywhere and any device.
Are you worried about the security of your files?
LMJ can help make your files secure.
Ever day it becomes more difficult to keep up with compliance for your files and your organization.
LMJ Consulting is experienced in performing security assessments, security design for small businesses, HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance, and security management.
Worried about Malware?
We also understand that your threat of malware and can provide solutions to them, as well as the path to improved organizational security.
To achieve security that is in line with your organizations goals and budget, LMJ Consulting provides the following security services:
- Security Awareness Training
- Policy Review and Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Secure Network Design
- Spam Protection
- Firewall Management
- Patch Management
- Managed Antivirus
Featured Medium Enterprise Solutions
VMware and Hyper-V deployments for private, public, and hybrid clouds. Reduce hardware, power, cooling, and administration costs while realizing higher availability and disaster recovery options.
Comprehensive Cisco and Watchguard firewall and IDS/IPS configuration and support. Site-to-site VPN and secure remote access VPNs allow users to work anywhere at any time.
Office 365 Teams for voice, video, and meeting solutions for increased productivity.